Tuesday, September 7, 2010

MORE JUSTIN BIEBER RANTS!

Ooohh, is Justin Bieber finally showing us his "bad boy" side, ala the male version of a Disney princess who is all innocent in the beginning but once turns 17/18, is all "I'm posing for Maxim/Playboy, and I can't be tamed" (Ahem, Vanessa Hudgens, Miley Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan)? This just from a series of behaviours starting from yesterday and before frolicking with a much older Kim Kardashian and responding to nude fans at his concerts with an "I don't hate it" (mimics George Lopez accent).

But, when you're on a roll, why stop? Justin Bieber just doesn't know when to stop being everywhere and seems to be some sort of business genius, because he knows how everyone's gunna react to THIS.

And, yes, Justin, you might be feeding me - plus the rest of the media - all this, but remember: we benefit too, especially when the evidence is recorded on Twitter - like the message you sent to all your loving fans:

"Just talk to me. Ask me how I'm doing. Introduce yourself instead of yelling, 'Justin! Justin! Justin! Can I have a picture?' And don't come up to me while I'm eating. How would you like it if I came into your house and started taking pictures of you while you were eating? I hate that. It's still amazing to see people wearing my shirts, but I feel like I can't get away from myself. Like, I go to Walmart and I just want to go get some boxers and socks, but there are posters of me everywhere. Or my song comes on the radio, and it's like, 'Aah!'."

Good cop, bad cop. Good Justin, oh sooo naughty Justin :) Please, take a cue from Eminem, and would the real Justin Bieber please stand up?

No comments:

Post a Comment